Where can I find my orders?
To see your order status, go to the “Track your order” page right on top of the Techloop website.
Preparing your products for a return
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- Please request Return Form and include this with in your parcel.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Returning a product
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Techloop for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com. If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us and we will collect the product from you. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product is en route.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Can I redeem multiple vouchers?
No. Only one voucher can be used per order.